Thank you for making the 2012 ASA Staffing Law Conference a great success. Every year, this event is the only program devoted to legal and regulatory issues facing staffing firms.
The fourth annual ASA Staffing Law Conference featured key issues including
- Regulatory Agendas of the U.S. Department of Labor, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and U.S. Department of Justice
- The Do's and Don'ts of Electronic Recordkeeping
- Insurance Issues for Staffing Firms
- Federal and State Legislative Developments
- Updates on health care reform
Staffing Law Conference Session Recordings
Recordings of the sessions at the 2012 ASA Staffing Law Conference are available for purchase on ASAPro—the ASA professional development center, for $49 for ASA members/$195 for nonmembers per session. To purchase the recordings, visit ASAPro and log-in to your personal account. Once logged in, click on Search the Course Archive by Keyword (in the blue box on the right) an search for "SLC2012."
And a special reminder for ASA members: You can now access recordings from last year's Staffing Law Conference for free. Log in to your ASAPro account and do a keyword search for "SLC2011." Enjoy all these valuable resources, and thanks again for attending this important event.