Tuesday, April 28
Privacy Issues in the Workplace—Handling Client Requests for Candidate Information
Kathryn Bernard, Esq., Staffmark Holdings Inc.
Jay Ferguson, Esq., Randstad North America
Helen L. Konrad, Esq., McCandlish Holton PC
EEO-1 Reporting and Affirmative Action—What Records Must you Keep?
Lawrence Z. Lorber, Esq., Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- One slide per page (PDF 2 MB)
- Three slides per page with note-taking lines (PDF 587 KB)
- Application of EEO Record-Keeping and Affirmative Action Requirements to Temporary Employees
OSHA’s Temporary Worker Initiative and How to Stay Compliant
Kevin Donovan, TradeSource Inc.
Thomas Galassi, Directorate of Enforcement Programs, OSHA, U.S. Department of Labor
Orlando Pannocchia, Office of the Solicitor, OSH Division, U.S. Department of Labor
- One slide per page (PDF 916 KB)
- Three slides per page with note-taking lines (PDF 488 KB)
- Recommended Practices: Protecting Temporary Workers
- Employee Safety Best Practices and Operating Information for Industrial Staffing Firms
- Policy Background on the Temporary Worker Initiative
- Temporary Worker Initiative (TWI) Bulletin No. 1 – Injury and Illness Recordkeeping Requirements
Wednesday, April 29
The ACA Four Months In—What Staffing Firms Need to Know Now
Moderated by Edward A. Lenz, Esq., American Staffing Association
Jason Leverant, PHR, CSP, @WORK Group
Alden J. Bianchi, Esq., Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky & Popeo PC
James A. Essey, CSP, TemPositions Group of Cos.
EEOC Charges—How to Protect Your Firm and Your Clients
Sharon Greenbaum, Esq., EmployBridge
Joel A. Klarreich, Esq., Tannenbaum Helpern Syracuse & Hirschtritt LLP
Jonathan (JT) Mann, Eliassen Group Inc.
Thank you for participating in this year’s conference.