June 24–25, 2020
8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Eastern time
FREE to all attendees
Join the Ohio Staffing & Search Association for the 2020 OSSA Virtual Annual Conference, June 24–25. Join us for this live, virtual event where we will focus on the tools and strategies necessary for building your teams, growing your business, and developing 20/20 vision for the new decade. Featuring a great lineup of speakers, opportunities to network with other attendees, and an interactive virtual exhibitor hall, this is a conference you do not want to miss!
Mastering Your Mind in Uncertain Times
Jen Groover, author; global speaker; executive trainer; team building and sales expert; adviser; and serial entrepreneur
Other session speakers include:
- Andrew Cleves, attorney, Frantz Ward
- Tom Erb, president, Tallann Resources, and chairman, NAPS
- Jerry Grady, partner, UHY
- Toby Malara Esq., government affairs counsel, American Staffing Association
- Rachel Modrak, trainer, speaker, consultant, and staffing eTrainer partner
- Derek Pittak, founder and professional EOS implementer, EOS Round Table
- David Searns, CEO, Haley Marketing
- Paul Siker, founder and CEO, Advanced Recruiting Trends, and NAPS speaker
This event qualifies for 10.25 continuing education hours toward maintaining your ASA credential.