To participate in the study, you must provide Marsh with health insurance data relating to your major medical plans. Here are the steps you need to follow:
Per these instructions, first contact Becky Bennion at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-587-2350 to obtain access to Marsh & McLennan’s secure file transfer site. Then, follow the instructions to upload the following completed documents and information.
- Business Associate Agreement (click to see agreement)
- Census File (click to see file)
- Name of payroll/HRIS/benefit administration platforms
- Policy documents and experience—there are two options for providing this data:
Option 1—Follow the above instructions to upload the following documents to Marsh & McLennan’s secure file transfer site.
- Benefit summaries for all plans (major medical only)
- Policy contracts or administrative (TPA) agreements, if available
- Most recent invoices
- For plans with more than 100 enrolled subscribers:
- Claims experience—36 months of premium/claims/enrollment data (by plan)
- Large loss report—claims over $50,000 for previous 24 months
Option 2—In addition to the Business Associate Agreement and Census File, sign this Letter of Authorization, which allows Marsh to reach out on your behalf to obtain policy documents and plan experience.