ASA Capital Area Network: Safety Responsibilities and Tips to Mitigate Risk Webinar
Tuesday, Sept. 24
2–3 p.m. Eastern time
Registration is free for ASA members and nonmembers, this webinar will be recorded for those unable to attend.
This free webinar will be led by Tim Clark, environmental health and safety controller at Aerotek, who will help members learn
- What safety responsibilities a staffing firm should accept in a contract
- Steps to take to ensure staffing employee safety
- What to anticipate from interactions with, and inspections by, the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Why it is important to develop a site safety checklist
- Resources to use when educating clients
This event qualifies for 1.0 legal continuing education hour toward maintaining your ASA credential.