ASA Staffing Law Conference
The expo hall has sold out! Your company can still have a presence at the show through advertising and sponsoring.
Exhibit at the 2018 ASA Staffing Law Conference, May 10–11 at the Washington Hilton in Washington, DC. Find information and instructions below on how to exhibit.
|2018 Rates||10′ x 10′||10′ x 20′||10′ x 30′||20′ x 20′|
To learn more about exhibiting at the conference, contact Sarah Senges at 703-253-2042. For sponsorship opportunities, contact Kim Kelemen at 703-253-1169.
Staffing Law Conference Is a Can’t-Miss Event for Your Company
This high-visibility annual conference is the only event dedicated to the legal and regulatory issues facing staffing companies. From federal regulatory issues and protecting temporary workers to background check parameters and health care reform, the ASA Staffing Law Conference delivers content that is critical to staffing companies. With select and limited expo space available, this is the perfect forum for suppliers to target c-suite staffing executives.
How to Exhibit
- Simply fill out the Exhibit Space Order Form.
- Check out the floor plan and select your booth preferences. Contact ASA for availability and updated floor plan.
- Submit your completed contract to ASA.
- Access to the exhibitor lounge with complimentary food and beverages
- Booth carpeting, one 6’ draped table, two chairs and waste basket
- Aisle signs and aisle carpeting
- An attendee preshow or postshow mailing list
- A standard 8' high back drape and 3' high side rails
- A 44" x 7" identification sign
- Admission to all general sessions (excluding invitation-only or separately ticketed events) provided that your booth is staffed during expo hours
- Expo hall security guards (not booth-specific)
- Two complimentary exhibitor registrations per each 10' x 10' booth
- Complimentary listing in the Staffing Law Conference Resource Book if the contract is received by March 10. The listing includes contact information plus a 50-word description if received by March 10.
- Use of the ASA and 2018 Staffing Law Conference logos, with ASA prior approval, to promote your company's presence at the conference
- Access to rent lead retrieval service to track your booth's visitors
Show ASA members and conference attendees that you are invested in and support their business. Enhance your event participation and build your brand by becoming a conference sponsor.
- Breaks With Exhibitors—$4,000 for a package of three
- On-Site Banner—limited availability. Call for details.
- Breakfasts—two available at $3,000 each or $5,000 for both
- Conference Lanyards—$5,000 SOLD
- Topical Sessions—five available at $2,500 each
- Attendee Bags—$8,000
- Registration Area—$9,500 SOLD
- Networking Lunch—$7,500
- Happy Hour—$7,500
Packages and customizable sponsorships available.
ASA Staffing Law Conference Resource Book
Increase your presence at the conference with your booth! Suppliers can raise their visibility by advertising in the Resource Book. This is the take-home piece which is distributed to all attendees during the conference to reference exhibitors and advertisers they need. It includes workshop slides and the attendee roster so it sits on the executive’s desks well after the conference.
Ad Options Deadlines Quarter-page ad Reservation due March 9, 2018. Half-page ad Artwork due March 16, 2018. Full-page ad
For details and special rates, contact Kerri Knadle at 703-253-1142 or email@example.com.