- A company listing on the ASA website with a link directly to your homepage
- Priority consideration to be a table moderator for “Trending Insights” at Staffing World®, ASA’s annual convention and expo
- Approved Continuing Education Provider logo for use in your marketing materials and on your website
- A sample press release
- A listing of the subject matter on which ASA certification exam candidates will be tested
- A certificate acknowledging the ACEP provider status and the period for which the status has been granted
Did You Know?
As an ACEP, you can use the ACEP logo to let all staffing and recruiting professionals know that they can earn ASA pre-approved CE hours at your events and trainings.
ACEP Fees and Term Details
The ACEP fee is based on ASA membership status. Should your company’s membership status change during the two-year period, ASA will invoice you accordingly. Fees are subject to change at ASA’s sole discretion.
ACEP program fees:
- ASA member staffing companies and ASA-affiliated chapters: $0
- ASA associate members, suppliers, and trainers: $350
- Nonmembers: $700
The approved provider fee will cover a two-year period and must be submitted at the time of application.
ACEP Application and Required Information
Step 1: Access the ACEP policies and procedures which detail criteria needed to become an ACEP; how to calculate CE hours for your events; and the ACEP auditing, revocation, and appeals process. By submitting a signed ACEP application to ASA you are acknowledging that you have read this information.
Step 3: Pay the ACEP fee. Review of your application and support documents will begin once payment is received.