Representatives from 24 Staffing Companies Serve on ASA Board
American Staffing Association leaders for 2014 were elected this month during the trade group’s annual meeting at Staffing World® 2013, the ASA annual convention and expo, in Orlando. Representatives from 24 member staffing companies serve on the board of directors.
ASA members elected eight directors to the board:
- Jeff Bowling, the Delta Cos.
- Robert A. Funk, Express Employment Professionals
- Kristen Harris, CSP, Portfolio Creative
- Diana R. Karabelas, Adecco Group North America
- Kelly McCreight, the Hamilton-Ryker Cos.
- James McIntire, Kelly Services Inc.
- Dane Reese, CSP, Stark
- Lori Schultz, Yoh
The board elected officers:
- Dan Campbell, CSP, Hire Dynamics, chairman
- John A. Elwood, Elwood Staffing Services Inc., first vice chairman
- Claudette Cunitz, TSC, CSP, G-TECH Services Inc., second vice chairman
- Lesa Francis, Staffmark, treasurer
- Susan Dietrich, SPHR, TOPS Staffing LLC, secretary
Other directors currently serving on the board:
- Threase Baker, CSP, TSC, Abbtech Professional Resources Inc.
- Jeffrey S. Burnett, CSP, Labor Finders International Inc.
- W. Benjamin “Ben” Elliott, Randstad
- James A. Essey, CSP, the TemPositions Group of Cos.
- Karenjo Goodwin, Exact Staff Inc.
- Aaron Green, CSP, Professional Staffing Group
- Robert Livonius, AMN Strategic Workforce Solutions
- James R. Novick, TSC, Allegis Group Inc.
- Dan Struve, CSP, Helpmates Staffing Services
- Mark Toth, CSP, ManpowerGroup
- Michael Weinholtz, CHG Healthcare Services Inc.
Click here for brief bios. Photographs of individual board members are available upon request.
The American Staffing Association is the voice of the U.S. staffing industry. ASA and its affiliated chapters advance the interests of staffing and recruiting firms of all sizes and across all sectors through legal and legislative advocacy, public relations, education, and the promotion of high standards of legal, ethical, and professional practices. ASA members provide the full range of employment and work force services and solutions, including temporary and contract staffing, recruiting and permanent placement, outplacement and outsourcing, training, and human resource consulting.