The American Staffing Association recently elected members of its 2015 board of directors—all representatives from staffing firm members—during Staffing World, the association’s annual convention and expo.
ASA members elected eight directors to the board:
- Threase Baker, TSC, CSP, Abbtech Professional Resources Inc.
- Jeffrey S. Burnett, CSP, Labor Finders International Inc.
- Claudette Cunitz, TSC, CSP, G-TECH Services Inc.
- John A. Elwood, Elwood Staffing
- James A. Essey, CSP, TemPositions Group of Cos.
- Mike McSally, Allegis Group
- Leo Sheridan, the Advanced Group
- Dan Thomson, CHG Healthcare
The board elected officers:
- John A. Elwood, Elwood Staffing Services Inc., chairman
- Claudette Cunitz, TSC, CSP, G-TECH Services Inc., first vice chairman
- Lesa Francis, CSP, Staffmark, second vice chairman
- Susan Dietrich, SPHR, TOPS Staffing LLC, treasurer
- Kelly McCreight, CSP, Hamilton-Ryker Cos., secretary
Other directors currently serving on the board are:
- Jeff Bowling, Delta Cos.
- Dan Campbell, CSP, Hire Dynamics (immediate past chairman)
- W. Benjamin “Ben” Elliott, Randstad
- Robert A. Funk, Express Employment Professionals
- Karenjo Goodwin, Exact Staff Inc.
- Kristen Harris, CSP, Portfolio Creative
- Greg Holland, Adecco Group NA
- Robert Livonius, AMN Strategic Workforce Solutions
- Peter Quigley, Kelly Services
- Dane Reese, CSP, Stark
- Dan Struve, CSP, Helpmates Staffing Services
- Mark Toth, CSP, ManpowerGroup
# # #
About the American Staffing Association
The American Staffing Association is the voice of the U.S. staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions industry. ASA and its affiliated chapters advance the interests of the industry across all sectors through advocacy, research, education, and the promotion of high standards of legal, ethical, and professional practices. For more information about ASA, visit americanstaffing.net.