The American Staffing Association elected members of its 2016 board of directors at the annual membership meeting held last week during Staffing World, the ASA annual convention and expo, in Nashville, TN.
ASA members elected eight directors to the board:
- Susan Dietrich, SPHR, AllTek Staffing & Resource Group Inc.
- W. Benjamin “Ben” Elliott, Randstad General Partners (U.S.) LLC
- Lesa Francis, CSP, Staffmark
- Tom Gimbel, LaSalle Network
- Karenjo Goodwin, Exact Staff Inc.
- Dan Struve, CSP, Helpmates Staffing Services
- Mark Toth, CSP, ManpowerGroup
- Steve Wehn, AMN Healthcare
The board approved the chairman’s appointment of two directors:
- Tom Bickes, EmployBridge
- Chris Hartman, Allegis Group
The board elected officers:
- Lesa Francis, CSP, Staffmark, chairman
- Susan Dietrich, SPHR, AllTek Staffing & Resource Group Inc., first vice chairman
- Kelly McCreight, CSP, Hamilton-Ryker Co., second vice chairman
- Karenjo Goodwin, Exact Staff Inc., treasurer
- Peter Quigley, Kelly Services Inc., secretary
Other directors serving on the board are Threase Baker, CSP, TSC, Abbtech Professional Resources Inc.; Jeff Bowling, Delta Cos.; Jeffrey S. Burnett, CSP, Labor Finders International Inc.; John A. Elwood, CSP, Elwood Staffing Services Inc. (immediate past chairman); James A. Essey, CSP, TemPositions Group of Cos.; Robert A. Funk, Express Employment Professionals; Kristen Harris, CSP, Portfolio Creative; Greg Holland, Adecco Group North America; Dane Reese, CSP, PeopleAxiom; Leo Sheridan, Advanced Group; and Dan Thomson, CHG Healthcare Services Inc.
Representatives from 12 independent firms and 12 national companies serve on the ASA board of directors.
For brief bios and to download high-resolutions photos, visit americanstaffing.net.
# # #
About the American Staffing Association
The American Staffing Association is the voice of the U.S. staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions industry. ASA and its affiliated chapters advance the interests of the industry across all sectors through advocacy, research, education, and the promotion of high standards of legal, ethical, and professional practices. For more information about ASA, visit americanstaffing.net.