ASA members elected eight directors to the board:
- Tom Bickes, EmployBridge Holding Co.
- Jeff Bowling, Delta Cos.
- Robert A. Funk, Express Employment Professionals
- Jeff Harris, ettain group—new member
- Kristen Harris, CSP, Portfolio Creative
- Greg Holland, Adecco Group North America
- Kelly McCreight, Hamilton-Ryker Co.
- Peter Quigley, Kelly Services
The board elected officers:
- Susan Dietrich, AllTek Staffing & Resource Group Inc., chairman
- Kelly McCreight, CSP, Hamilton-Ryker Co., first vice chairman
- Karenjo Goodwin, Exact Staff Inc., second vice chairman
- Peter Quigley, Kelly Services Inc., treasurer
- Leo Sheridan, Advanced Group, secretary
Other directors serving on the board are Threase Baker, CSP, TSC, Abbtech Professional Resources Inc.; Jeffrey S. Burnett, CSP, Labor Finders International Inc.; W. Benjamin “Ben” Elliott, Randstad General Partners; John A. Elwood, CSP, Elwood Staffing Services Inc.; James A. Essey, CSP, TemPositions Group of Cos.; Lesa Francis, CSP, Supplemental Health Care (immediate past chairman); Tom Gimbel, LaSalle Network; Chris Hartman, Allegis Global Solutions; Dan Struve, CSP, Helpmates Staffing Services; Dan Thomson, CHG Healthcare Services Inc.; Mark Toth, CSP, ManpowerGroup; and Steve Wehn, AMN Healthcare.
Dane Reese, CSP, PeopleAxiom, retired from the board.
Representatives from independent firms and national companies serve on the ASA board of directors.
For brief bios and to download high-resolutions photos, visit americanstaffing.net.
# # #
About the American Staffing Association
The American Staffing Association is the voice of the U.S. staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions industry. ASA and its state affiliates advance the interests of the industry across all sectors through advocacy, research, education, and the promotion of high standards of legal, ethical, and professional practices. For more information about ASA, visit americanstaffing.net.