Developing High-Performance Teams Within a Culture of Commitments and Accountabilities
Bruce Hodes, president and founder, CMI
Leo Sheridan, chief executive officer, Advanced Group of Cos.
Business owners will benefit greatly from the ideas, techniques, and tips that renowned consultant Bruce Hodes shares to help them scale their businesses. Hodes has advised hundreds of companies and has spent two decades specifically with the Advanced Group of Cos., helping to position it as one of the largest staffing firms in the country. As an owner, Leo Sheridan will join Hodes to reveal what he’s learned from starting his business in 1988 and growing it to $200M in revenue. Participants may choose to attend one or both parts of this two-day session. They will receive exercise workbooks, a copy of Hodes’s latest book, and additional powerful tools.
- Part I (Wednesday, Oct. 25, 12-2 p.m.)
- Developing high performing leadership teams
- Creating a high-performance culture with exceptional talent
- Mission and vision-what’s your purpose?
- Part II (Thursday, Oct. 26, 12:30-2:30 p.m.)
- Strategic planning
- Execution and operational discipline
- Meeting flow that truly works and makes a difference
Limited seats are available at this reservation-only workshop. Register for Staffing World first, then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot. Please indicate in the subject line, “Bruce Hodes Consulting Session,” and add “Wednesday,” “Thursday,” or “Both” in the message.