Staffing World is a content-rich, immersive learning experience designed especially for staffing and recruiting professionals—and it is an excellent opportunity to earn continuing education hours toward your various professional credential renewals.
Staffing World sessions have been approved for recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR certification through the HR Certification Institute. You will need the program ID number to submit your application. Request this information during or after the convention by sending an email to email@example.com.
Staffing World sessions will qualify for continuing education hours through:
- American Staffing Association-CSP, TSC, CSC, and CHP
- HR Certification Institute® (HRCI)-PHR, SPHR, and GPHR
- Society for Human Resource Professionals (SHRM)- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP
Please stay tuned for the exact number of CE hours you will earn.
ASA Certification Programs
ASA offers several prestigious certification programs:
- Certified Staffing Professional®
- Technical Services Certified℠
- Certified Search Consultant®
- Certified Health Care Staffing Professional®
More than 12,000 industry professionals have earned professional credentials from ASA. See a video about ASA certification programs.
Questions about ASA certification programs or CE at Staffing World 2019? Contact the ASA education and certification team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more at americanstaffing.net/certification.