ASA Staffing Tech Demonstration Series
Attend this Webinar
May 24, 2018 2:30 p.m.–4 p.m. EST
Please Login to RegisterLogin
Who Should Attend
Executive and workforce management, staffing and recruiting, and placement and direct hire professionals in all industry sectors. Staffing and recruiting company information technology professionals, business development and sales staff, and account managers.
The staffing and recruiting industry will experience more technological change in the next decade than it has in the last 25 years. With hundreds of new concepts coming to market every year, it can be overwhelming to sift through vast ecosystem of technologies to determine which products and services can make a difference for your staffing business. Created exclusively for staffing and recruiting professionals, the ASA Staffing Tech Demo Series delivers insightful market intelligence and carefully curated technology demos. You will discover—and interact directly with—cutting-edge, fully vetted technologies that are ready to implement directly into your technology stack. Additionally, you will learn about top trends and real-use case implementation strategies from industry practitioners who are current agents of change and experts within the Essential Elements of Staffing Technology, published by ASA in late 2017.
Thursday, May 24: ASA Staffing Tech Demo Series—Matching Technology in Recruiting
As recruiters are expected to manage more and more open positions and move more and more applicants through the process of becoming candidates and hires, matching technology is delivering technologies that can help you hire both faster and smarter. But hundreds of new concepts come to market every year, and it can be overwhelming to sift through a vast ecosystem of matching technology to figure out which products and services can make a difference for your staffing company. In this webinar, tech companies, vetted by Talent Tech Labs, will demonstrate matching technologies—from simple algorithms that run intelligent processes to deep-learning neural networks that truly define artificial intelligence.
During this webinar, attendees will learn
- How matching technology can empower recruiters to predict a candidate’s success and cultural fit, and provide unprecedented candidate and job intelligence through machine learning and predictive analytics
- Which technologies support recruiters through sophisticated two-way matching conversations
- How recruiters can leverage the power of big data to instantly identify priority candidates among active applicants and passive candidates
- Which technologies can take all your résumés, job listings, matches, and screens and rank candidates so you can focus on the best ones
- How you can improve your return on investment by leveraging matching technologies for a lower cost per hire, shorter time to fill, and enhanced engagement of the best candidates
Brian Delle Donne, president, Talent Tech Labs
Jonathan Kestenbaum, managing director, Talent Tech Labs
Each ASA Staffing Tech Demo Series webinar qualifies for 1.5 CE hour toward maintaining your ASA credential.