Ebola-Related Liability Challenges for Staffing and Recruiting Firms
This ASA webinar was brought to you by the ASA Health Care section
With employee and client concerns about Ebola virus disease increasing, staffing firms must determine how they will lawfully address such concerns.
In this ASA webinar, you will hear from three legal experts who specialize in employment law. You will learn about
- The nature and scope of the Ebola virus
- Potential workplace liability related to U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Americans With Disabilities Act, and the Family and Medical Leave Act
- What medical information can and cannot be shared with clients, and the attendant privacy issues
- How to handle client requests regarding candidates, and the circumstances under which candidates can be excluded from consideration
- Lawful interview and safety practices
Also during the program, you will explore hypothetical scenarios that deal with interviewing and placing candidates who may have been exposed to the Ebola virus.
Sign in or become a member to access past webinars