Evaluating Your Success Using KPIs
A key performance indicator (KPI) is only as valuable as the action it inspires. Too often, organizations blindly adopt industry-recognized KPIs and then wonder why those KPIs fail to enable positive change at their business.
Organizations use KPIs to evaluate their success in implementing set objectives. Selecting the right KPIs will depend on the unique context of each organization, influenced by industry, functional area, and maturity level of the entity.
During this webinar, attendees will learn
- Facts about KPIs, metrics, and analytics
- How to use scorecards and dashboards
- How to select meaningful KPIs
- How to recalibrate KPIs and their associated targets
- How to generate value from using KPIs
Aurel Brudan, chief executive officer, The KPI InstituteSign in or become a member to access past webinars