Planning Your Personal Professional Path
Attend this Webinar
Feb 19, 2019 3–4 p.m. EST
Please Login to RegisterLogin
This webinar is brought to you by
Who Should Attend
Executive and workforce management professionals; staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions professionals; company owners; corporate executives; search and placement professionals
The key to succession planning is having a strong bench. But often it is hard to grow the business, advance your own career, and at the same time ensure you have a team that is capable and ready to move into key professional and leadership positions. Rachel Stevens of StaffMark will discuss how her firm has excelled at identifying future leaders and building a bench of performers to help the company achieve success.
During this webinar, attendees will learn
- What effect the culture of the workplace has on succession planning
- The importance of defining your career path
- How to incorporate leadership roles in your career path design
- The value of communication and its contribution to engaging and retaining talent
- How to identify and develop new leaders for succession planning
Rachel Stevens, vice president, talent management, StaffMark
This webinar qualifies for 1.0 active hour of continuing education toward maintaining your ASA credential.