The myriad of federal and state laws and regulations that govern staffing firms can be
complex—compliance is critical to protecting your business.
Learn more about these critical legal scenarios and compliance strategies affecting your firm.
- Steering Clear of Federal Telemarking Fines
- Risky Business: Absolving Clients of Liability
- Clearing the Smoke: Medical Marijuana and the Workplace
- Tackling Per Diem Compliance Issues
- Steering Clear of Background Check Blunders
- Making the Case for Conversion Fees