Plus, associate membership gets suppliers in front of more than 15,000 member offices. These staffing firms rely on ASA to connect them with suppliers who have the goods and services they need for their business to succeed.
Make sure they can find you.
Exclusive Access to Member Benefits and Savings
ASA offers these many benefits to associate members:
- Publications delivered straight to you: Staffing Today enewsletter, Staffing Success magazine (seven times per year), Staffing Law digest (three times per year), and ASA for You (three times per year)
- ASA Webinars: live, interactive webinars and an archive of hundreds of recordings for on-demand learning
- ASA Central: the online networking community exclusively for ASA members
- Access to legal and legislative information
- Access to staffing industry research and data
- Access to chapter and regional events
- Discounted rates for advertising and exhibiting opportunities. For more information, check out the Prospectus.
- Submit for speaking opportunities, webinars, roundtables and articles
- A basic listing on ASAMarketplace.net—the online supplier directory to the staffing industry. A basic listing includes company name, address and website tagged under your choice of a product/service category.
- ASA advertising and exhibiting opportunities
- Sponsorships are available at ASA events
Along with your marketing efforts, joining ASA as an associate member sends a powerful message that you support the success of the staffing industry.