Staffing World 2019 will be held in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand, Oct. 15–17. The expo hall is filling up fast and will sell out. Don’t delay—book today! Find information and instructions below on how to exhibit.
|2019 Rates||10′ x 10′||10′ x 20′||10′ x 30′||20′ x 20′|
Corner Booths: Add $715 for each corner to the above rates for members and $1,040 for nonmembers. Corner booth will be assigned and billed if inline space is not available. In order to qualify for member rates, the applicant must be an associate member in good standing with ASA upon receipt of application. Associate membership annual fee is $895.
Here's Why Staffing World Is a Can't-Miss Event for Your Company
How to Exhibit
- Simply fill out the Exhibit Space Order Form (coming soon!).
- Check out the online floor plan and select your preferences.
- Submit your contract to ASA.
- Access to the exhibitor lounge with complimentary food and beverages
- Aisle signs and aisle carpeting
- An attendee preshow or postshow mailing list
- A standard 8' high back drape and 3' high side rails
- A 44" x 7" identification sign
- Admission to all general sessions and workshops (excluding invitation-only or separately ticketed events) provided that your booth is staffed during expo hours
- Expo hall security guards (not booth-specific)
- Special promotions in the expo hall to increase attendee traffic
- Two complimentary exhibitor registrations per each 10' x 10' booth
- Free listing in the advance program if the contract is received by June 15
- Complimentary listing in September–October issue of Staffing Success magazine if the contract is received by June 15
- Free organization listing and product and service listings in the final program. Organization listing includes contact information plus a 50-word description if received by July 15
- Use of the ASA and Staffing World 2019 logos, with ASA prior approval, to promote your company's presence at the convention
- Access to rent lead retrieval service to track your booth's visitors
Let your audience know you will be at Staffing World 2019 by using the exhibitor show logos. These logos can be used in your company newsletter, on your website and as part of your social media strategy to promote your involvement in the event. Be sure to use #StaffingWorld on social media for everything Staffing World 2019. The official website address is www.staffingworld.net.