Staffing World 2020 will be held in Nashville at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, Oct. 20–22. The expo hall is filling up fast and will sell out. Don’t delay—book today! Find information and instructions below on how to exhibit.
|2020 Rates||10′ x 10′||10′ x 20′||10′ x 30′||20′ x 20′|
Corner Booths: Add $750 for each corner to the above rates for members and $1,125 for nonmembers. Corner booth will be assigned and billed if inline space is not available. In order to qualify for member rates, the applicant must be an associate member in good standing with ASA upon receipt of application. Associate membership annual fee is $895. There is a $150 application fee for new associate members.
How to Exhibit
- Simply fill out the Exhibit Space Order Form.
- Check out the online floor plan and select your preferences.
- Submit your contract to ASA.
- Aisle signs and aisle carpeting
- An opportunity to have an email promotion sent to attendees
- A standard 8' high back drape and 3' high side rails
- A 44" x 7" identification sign
- Admission to all sessions (excluding invitation-only or separately ticketed events) provided that your booth is staffed during expo hours
- Expo hall security guards (not booth-specific)
- Special promotions in the expo hall to increase attendee traffic
- Two complimentary exhibitor registrations per each 10' x 10' booth
- Free basic listing in the Advance Program if the contract is received by June 15. Basic listing includes your company name and website.
- Complimentary listing in September–October issue of Staffing Success magazine if the contract is received by June 15
- Free basic listing in the On-Site Program if recieved by July 15. Basic listing includes company name, website, contact information plus a 50-word description.
- Use of ASA and Staffing World 2020 logos, with ASA prior approval, to promote your company's presence at the convention
- Access to rent lead retrieval service to track your booth's visitors
- Access to the exhibitor lounge with complimentary food and beverages during Staffing World