Ready to renew your credential?
* Includes TSC & CSP
ASA credentials are valid for three years from the date of successfully completing the exam. ASA certification renewal requires completion of these continuing education requirements:
- 30 hours of continuing education credit.
- At least six hours of continuing education pertaining to employment law (counts toward the 30 overall hours).
- Of the required 30 hours, up to 12 may be earned through approved “passive” learning programs, in which students have no real-time interaction with the instructor or other students.
- 18 of the 30 hours must be earned through active learning programs.
- If you hold the Certified Health Care Staffing Professional credential, six health-care specific CE hours are also required.
There are a number of ways to earn 30 CE hours for ASA certification renewal. Visit the continuing education section for more details, to log your hours, and to renew your certification.
You must still submit your earned CE hours from any ASA On-Demand recordings and previous live webinars attended.