Sections support the broad areas of the industry and include engineering, IT, and scientific; health care; industrial; office–administrative; professional–managerial; and search and placement.
Sections are a free benefit of ASA membership, and all members can enroll in a section by updating their profile on ASA Central. If you are already a member of a section, visit the section community on ASA Central to access benefits and begin networking with your industry peers.
Sections are led by councils composed of ASA member volunteers who advise the ASA board of directors on sector-specific issues, coordinate section activities, and design programs and services to meet the unique business challenges faced by these sectors of the staffing industry.
Industry Section Communities
Collaborate with professionals who work in your sector. Join or visit your section community:
As a section member, you can participate in benefits such as
- Section Community on ASA Central—Share solutions and best practices, gather insight from your peers, and hear from industry leaders on section discussion boards.
- Section Webinars—Network with industry colleagues about important sector topics during these education programs.
- Section Town Hall Forums—Discuss issues specific to the sector on free networking calls (held quarterly).
- Sector Forums—Learn about the pressing issues facing your sector and network with your industry colleagues at Staffing World®, the ASA annual convention and expo.
- Sections Sound Off—Read a column devoted to sector-specific issues in the ASA magazine Staffing Success.
New resources are continually being developed for each section. Visit the community of the section or sections you are interested in for details on specific tools and resources.
If you are interested in volunteering, contact Michela Gaviorno, manager, member engagement, at email@example.com or 703-253-2029.