Why Become ASA Certified?
Benefits of ASA Certification
However you choose to display it—with a lapel pin, a certificate on the wall, the logo on your business card—earning an ASA credential signifies your expertise and commitment to the highest standards of professionalism. The CSP, TSC, CSC, and CHP credentials enable you to:
- Distinguish yourself and your firm from the competition
- Validate the knowledge you already have and enhance your employment law expertise
- Cultivate specific staffing expertise
- Add high value to your client relationships and avoid potentially costly legal missteps
- Help protect your candidates, employees, and clients from legal liabilities
- Gain recognition as a high-achieving, knowledgeable professional
- Earn respect in your company as well as your industry
Two Credentials in One
The TSC℠ and CSP® programs go hand-in-hand, and those who earn their TSC credential automatically earn the CSP credential, too.
Get ASA-Certified Today and SAVE 25%. Use the promo code CERTWINTER2017 in the ASA Store by Dec. 31!
Order your enhanced and updated CSP or TSC certification exam package today.
Select a program below to learn more: