Why Become ASA Certified?
Benefits of ASA Certification
Special Offer: Get ASA-Certified Today!
For the months of June and July only, all ASA certification study materials, exams, packages, lapel pins, and certificate frames are 25% off! Use discount code CERTSUMMER2017 in the ASA Store by July 31.
However you choose to display it—with a lapel pin, a certificate on the wall, the logo on your business card—earning an ASA credential signifies your expertise and commitment to the highest standards of professionalism. The CSP, TSC, CSC, and CHP credentials enable you to:
- Distinguish yourself and your firm from the competition
- Validate the knowledge you already have and enhance your employment law expertise
- Cultivate specific staffing expertise
- Add high value to your client relationships and avoid potentially costly legal missteps
- Help protect your candidates, employees, and clients from legal liabilities
- Gain recognition as a high-achieving, knowledgeable professional
- Earn respect in your company as well as your industry
Two Credentials in One
The TSC℠ and CSP® programs go hand-in-hand, and those who earn their TSC credential automatically earn the CSP credential, too.
Order your enhanced and updated CSP or TSC certification exam package today.
Select a program below to learn more: