Why Become ASA Certified?
For the month of July only, save 25% on all certification study materials, exams, and products to market your newly earned credential—this includes NEW EDITIONS of Employment Law for Staffing Professionals (14th Edition) and Co-Employment (9th Edition).
Use promotion code CERTSUMMER2019 in the ASA Store by July 31.
Benefits of ASA Certification
However you choose to display it—with a lapel pin, a certificate on the wall, the logo on your business card—earning an ASA credential signifies your expertise and commitment to the highest standards of professionalism. The CSP, TSC, CSC, and CHP credentials enable you to:
- Distinguish yourself and your firm from the competition
- Validate the knowledge you already have and enhance your employment law expertise
- Cultivate specific staffing expertise
- Add high value to your client relationships and avoid potentially costly legal missteps
- Help protect your candidates, employees, and clients from legal liabilities
- Gain recognition as a high-achieving, knowledgeable professional
- Earn respect in your company as well as your industry
Two Credentials in One
The TSC℠ and CSP® programs go hand-in-hand, and those who earn their TSC credential automatically earn the CSP credential, too.
Order your enhanced and updated CSP, TSC, CSC, or CHP exam package today.
Select a program below to learn more: