This survey has closed permanently. Reports on latest data now available.
Report data are based on peer input from 52 staffing companies of varying sizes, across the U.S. The report provides 120 benchmarks for temporary and contract staffing and direct hire search and placement services. This report comprises 2017 data, pulled Jan. 25, 2019.
The 26-page report includes
- General Company Information—a profile of participating staffing companies including services offered, sectors served, geographic scope, and corporate employee turnover with sales/recruiting breakout.
- Financials—A summary of gross sales; payroll, office operations, and advertising/marketing expenses; net profit; and MSP/VMS percentage of sales.
- Temporary and Contract Staffing Statistics
- Hours billed, paychecks issued, forms W-2, and turnover
- Temp-to-hire conversions and fees
- Sales, cost of labor, and gross margin
- Benefits offered
- Applications received, background checks, and drug screenings
- Average time to fill orders and order fill rate
- Workers’ compensation and unemployment insurance
- Direct Hire/Search and Placement Statistics
- Gross sales and average placement fee
- Resumes received, searches, and placements
- Interviews, submittals, and send outs
- Average time to fill orders, fill rate, and fallout placements