Compliance Tailored to New York
“The Respectful Workplace,” the ASA–NYSA harassment prevention training program, is a staffing-specific, interactive course designed to meet the needs of New York staffing companies. This course content was developed by Tannenbaum Helpern Syracuse & Hirschtritt LLP (NYSA’s corporate counsel), in conjunction with the ASA legal department.
Are You prepared?
New York employers must ensure all employees receive harassment prevention training that meets the state’s minimum standards by Oct. 9, 2019.
About the Course
- Unlimited access to the online course through 2020
- A course page customized for your staffing company that includes mandated information:
- Your company’s antiharassment policy
- Who to contact with questions
- Who to contact to file a complaint
- A summary of the information presented in “The Respectful Workplace” (8-page PDF ).
- Automated notification to both employer and employee when the worker completes the entire course
Ready to Sign Up?
The ASA–NYSA New York harassment prevention training program is available for a flat fee of $2,500. The price provides access for your employees through Dec. 31, 2020. Employees must be trained by Oct. 9, 2019, and annually thereafter.Get Your Custom Training Page Now
Note: This New York program is not part of the recently released ASA harassment prevention training by Kantola Training Solutions, which covers all states and features a learning management system that automatically tracks employee training. Rather, the ASA–NYSA program is part of a pilot program, offering basic online training that meets New York employment law requirements only.
Questions? Contact ASA at email@example.com or 703-253-2020.
Special thanks to World Wide Specialty Programs for its support of this initiative.