CSP® Exam Study Tips
With a reasonable investment of time and effort for preparation, and taking advantage of all the resources ASA offers, you can maximize your chances for success in earning your CSP credential.
Here are some important ASA exam study tips:
- Review the state and federal workbooks.
- Review the Certification Study Guide (online PDF document included in exam package purchase only).
- Review the online PDF study guide on the Affordable Care Act.
- Take the online practice exam to evaluate which areas require additional studying.
- Refer to the appropriate sections of the Employment Law and Co-Employment books for additional information on topic areas where you need to improve.
- Take the online practice exam again after additional study. You may take the online practice exam as many times as you like.
- Depending on your industry experience, allow four to six weeks averaging one to two hours per week for studying.
- Allot two hours of uninterrupted time to take the exam.
Get ASA-Certified Today!
Order your updated and enhanced Certified Staffing Professional exam package from the ASA Store.
ASA now offers free shipping within the continental U.S. on your order.