“The new ASA Twitter handle was created for individuals—staffing firm executives, economists, industry analysts, members of the news media, and other parties—who are specifically interested in staffing industry research and data,” said Cynthia Poole, ASA director of research. “By following @StaffingData, they will be among the first to know about key industry research.”
@StaffingData will offer the latest ASA research survey releases and data updates, including but not limited to
- ASA Staffing Index (weekly)
- ASA Staffing Employment and Sales Survey (quarterly)
- ASA Workforce Monitor studies (current workforce trends and issues)
- ASA Skills Gap Index (quarterly; hardest-to-fill occupations in the U.S.)
- ASA Staffing Operations Benchmarking Survey (only comprehensive view of corporate employee salaries and benefits in the staffing industry)
- ASA Staffing Compensation and Benefits Survey (prior year sales, expenses, profits, and personnel performance metrics for temporary and contract staffing, and search and placement services)
The social account also will share updates to the interactive ASA Data Dashboard, which offers four key staffing industry metrics in one place—past, present, and future—including weekly tracking, monthly snapshots, quarterly trends, and economic projections.
Staffing companies can follow the new ASA Twitter handle to learn how to participate in ASA research studies to gain access to exclusive, detailed reports to help make strategic, data-driven business decisions.
# # #
About the American Staffing Association
The American Staffing Association is the voice of the U.S. staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions industry. ASA and its state affiliates advance the interests of the industry across all sectors through advocacy, research, education, and the promotion of high standards of legal, ethical, and professional practices. For more information about ASA, visit americanstaffing.net.