Avoiding Sexual Harassment
Attend this Webinar
December 15, 2016 3–4pm
Please Login to Register
Who Should Attend
Staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions professionals
Employers have a legal obligation to maintain a workplace free from unlawful harassment and discrimination. Allowing such behavior to occur, or failing to take action to prohibit unlawful harassment, can result in costly lawsuits, low morale among employees, and decreased productivity.
However, there are measures employers can take to prevent such behavior from occurring. This webinar will discuss actions employers can implement now to help prevent harassment in the workplace.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- Laws governing harassment in the workplace
- Policies and procedures on preventing workplace harassment
- Proper training for employees on harassment avoidance
- Investigating complaints of harassment
- Practical tips for employers to avoid costly harassment lawsuits
Wayne E. Pinkstone, Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP
Diane J. Geller, Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP
This webinar qualifies for 1.0 legal continuing education hour toward maintaining your ASA credential.