Back to Basics for Recruiters, Part 3: Refining Your Recruiting Tactics to Identify Top Talent
Who Should Attend
Recruiters and staffing coordinators, search and placement professionals, recruiting and operations managers
Employers are looking for workers with attributes ranging from soft skills to technical expertise—and competition for top talent is fierce. This webinar will cover proven techniques to target passive and active candidates and to sell new job opportunities to close an order. Scott Wintrip, PCC, of Wintrip Consulting Group will discuss how to work a good referral network, and build strong relationships with your candidates, to make more placements faster. You’ll leave the program with a clear-cut plan for getting high-quality candidates to choose you and retaining the best ones.
During this webinar, attendees will learn
- Tips for targeting passive candidates and winning the attention of active job seekers
- How to effectively sell opportunities so that candidates pick your jobs and assignments instead of the competition’s
- Ways to become a masterful networker
- Tactics for proactive-not reactive-recruiting
- Best practices for phone conversations, in-person interviews, and relationship building
Scott Wintrip, PCC, president and senior consultant, Wintrip Consulting Group
This webinar qualifies for 1.0 active hour of CE toward maintaining your ASA credential.