Harness Your Inner Presenter Series, Part Two: How to Design and Build a Better Presentation
This is the second session in the “harness your inner presenter” series. The first session looked at how to be confident in your presentation abilities. Part two will show you the importance of designing a great presentation. Demonstrating good presentation skills can help you succeed in the staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions industry—no matter your role. And your best opportunity to deliver a good presentation will come when you’re presenting information you’re passionate about. Whether you are delivering a sales pitch or leading your company’s annual meeting, you need to play to your strengths. Learn how stories and slide layouts affect your audience—and your ability to deliver content—and find out how to build a presentation that achieves your goals.
Join Kelly Irons of developUs, an employee development consulting firm, as she provides step-by-step guidance and insight into how to design, build, and deliver presentations that connect with audiences.
During this webinar, attendees will learn
- How to identify their areas of expertise
- Why presentation skills are important
- How to connect and engage with an audience
- How to choose and organize content required to deliver compelling presentations
- How to leverage visual aids to make a better presentation
- How to identify key takeaways for an audience
Kelly Irons, president and chief executive officer, developUsSign in or become a member to access past webinars