Introduction to Cash Flow Management
Attend this Webinar
May 2, 2019 2–3:30 p.m. EST
Please Login to RegisterLogin
Who Should Attend
Staffing firm owners; business managers; and staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions professionals
Positive cash flow is critical to building a successful business, but many staffing company owners and managers focus too much on their profit and loss statement and neglect their cash flow. In this webinar, Brian Frydenlund of Growth Mindset Group will review the basic concepts of a business’s cash flow and explain how to build a cash flow forecast. He will discuss how your pricing decisions, expense management, and a sales-focused mindset can lead to cash flow problems.
During this webinar, attendees will learn
- Why managing cash flow is important
- The sources and uses of cash in a staffing firm
- The importance of building an effective accounts receivable process
- How the stage of your business’s development affects cash flow
- How managing cash flow drives better business decisions
Brian Frydenlund, principal, Growth Mindset Group LLC
This webinar qualifies for 1.5 hours of CE toward maintaining your ASA credential.