Back to Basics for Recruiters, Part 1: Retaining Talent in a Competitive Market
Brought to you by:
For many companies, the challenge of developing an effective team of employees is viewed primarily as a matter of recruitment. Employers spend a great deal of time and energy on the mechanics of hiring and may ignore a factor that might be even more crucial to the workforce talent equation: retention.
In order to succeed and grow, employers need not only the best employees they can find, they also need to match the right individuals to each role—and they need those individuals to stay engaged, fulfilled, and committed to the company’s long-term goals.
During this webinar, attendees will learn
- How to develop a targeted recruitment plan
- How to synchronize recruitment and engagement
- Why branding is part of recruitment
- Why social recruiting matters
- How to attract a diverse workforce
- How to deal with and minimize attrition
Mike Menzer, managing director, Rotator Staffing Services
This webinar qualifies for 1.0 active hour of CE toward maintaining your ASA credential.