How to Earn Your ASA Credential
Special Offer: Get ASA-Certified Today!
For the months of June and July only, all ASA certification study materials, exams, packages, lapel pins, and certificate frames are 25% off! Use discount code CERTSUMMER2017 in the ASA Store by July 31.
Follow these simple steps to earn your chosen ASA credential:
- Decide which ASA certification program—Certified Staffing Professional®, Technical Services Certified℠, Certified Search Consultant®, or Certified Health Care Staffing Professional®—best suits your professional needs.
Note: Those who earn the TSC credential, also earn the CSP credential.
- Purchase your ASA certification exam package from the ASA Store. You have one year from the date of purchase to take and pass the exam.
- Study and prepare for the exam—view study tips here.
- Pass the timed, online exam.
- Adhere to the ASA Code of Ethics.
Note: If you do not pass your exam, you may repurchase the exam (for a discounted rate) through the ASA Store. You have one year from the date of this new purchase to study and attempt the exam again.
ASA credentials are valid for three years from the date of successfully completing the exam. Within those three years, individuals complete 30 continuing education hours and pay a renewal fee.
Order your enhanced CSP, TSC, CSC, or CHP exam package today.