Staffing and recruiting professionals and industry suppliers doing business in Tennessee are invited to attend the American Staffing Association Tennessee Staffing Symposium. The event will deliver content focused on emerging industry trends, challenges, and opportunities for staffing companies operating in the state.
Event: ASA Tennessee Staffing Symposium
Date: June 12, 8 a.m.–5:15 p.m. Central time
Location: Hotel Indigo, 301 Union Street, Nashville, TN 37201
The ASA Tennessee Staffing Symposium will feature presentations by these staffing industry experts:
- Amy Bingham, owner and managing partner, Bingham Consulting
- Jason Leverant, TSC, CSP, CSC, CHP, president and chief operating officer, @Work Group
- Kelly McCreight, CSP, chief executive officer, Hamilton-Ryker and chairman, ASA board of directors
- Mark Murphy, senior consultant, training and development, Next Level Exchange
- Jeff Weintraub, managing partner, Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Jenny Keller Yesilevskiy, digital marketing manager, Haley Marketing Group
In addition to educational sessions, this event offers opportunities for attendees to network with their peers and connect with industry suppliers.
The ASA Tennessee Staffing Symposium is sponsored at the platinum level by Essential StaffCARE and World Wide Specialty Programs, at the gold level by Avionté Staffing Software and Maximus, and at the silver level by All Risks, CareerBuilder, and ConnectHR.
# # #
About the American Staffing Association
The American Staffing Association is the voice of the U.S. staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions industry. ASA and its state affiliates advance the interests of the industry across all sectors through advocacy, research, education, and the promotion of high standards of legal, ethical, and professional practices. For more information about ASA, visit americanstaffing.net.