Sorry, the content you’ve selected is for members only.
Maybe it’s time to join! Or if you’re already a member, please log in.
Join today to get access to all of ASA’s legal information and resources for members.
The ASA legal team works hard to keep members informed about the laws and regulations that impact their companies today, and advocates to make sure future legislation and rules are staffing-friendly.
- Stay up-to-date with Staffing Law digest and periodic articles and issue papers
- Know the federal and state laws that govern your business
- Get alerts of pending legislation that impacts you and the industry
- View webinars and ASA On-Demand presentations on legal topics
- Take advantage of resources like model contracts, best practices, social media policy, and more.
Learn more about ASA Membership
Sorry, the content you’ve selected is for members only. Maybe it’s time to join! Or if you’re already a member, please log in. Join today to get access to all ASA webinars and on-demand presentations. The ASA Resource Llibrary includes hundreds of presentations that members can view at their convenience and at no charge. Valuable webinars… More ›
The content you’ve selected is for event attendees only. 2020 ASA Staffing Law Conference attendees, please log in to view. Learn more about ASA Membership Or return to previous page More ›
This document helps staffing firms understand the Health Care Staffing Model Agreement and the included insurance provisions. More ›
Sorry, the content you’ve selected is for attendees of Staffing World® 2018 only. Come see us at Staffing World 2019! Or if you did attend in 2018, please log in. Staffing World 2017 recordings are available to all ASA members. More ›