Add Revenue by Adding Temporary and Contract Services to Your Direct Hire Business
Who Should Attend
Workforce management professionals; staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions professionals; search and placement professionals; and sales and business development professionals
Direct hire cash flow can fluctuate, but revenue from contract and temporary placements is predictable and consistent. Savvy recruiters have an opportunity to add recurring revenue to their income stream by adding temporary and contract placement to their traditional direct hire business.
Despite the apparent benefits of adding contract and temporary staffing services, many recruiters struggle with figuring out how to secure a new kind of business from their clients and how to place candidates in temporary or contract roles. Join expert recruiter and trainer Mark Wolf as he discusses how to win temporary and contract business and the key steps to filling these staffing orders.
During this webinar, attendees will learn
- How to separate your firms from the competition
- Why it’s important to secure other revenue streams with contract and temporary staffing
- How to evaluate client needs and challenges to fill new orders with the right candidates
- How to pitch contract and temporary positions to candidates
- How contingent workforce service offerings can help you overcome prospective clients’ objections
Mark Wolf, director of sales training, C&A Industries Inc.
This webinar qualifies for 1.0 active hour of CE toward maintaining your ASA credential.