You Are in Control—Building a Strong Workers’ Compensation Program
Who Should Attend
Staffing firm risk managers, claims adjusters, safety directors, and any other staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions professional affected by workers’ compensation costs
Staffing companies don’t always understand how to develop an effective workers’ compensation claims management program. That can result in losses of millions of dollars. In this webinar, get practical tips for improving your claims management process and building a top-notch claims administration program.
During this webinar, attendees will learn
- How to implement effective cost control tools
- Tips for third party administrator selection and management
- How to develop a “return to work” program that works
- Techniques for managing litigation
- Which financial metrics to use
Melissa Bowman-Miller, vice president of risk management, Staffmark; chairman of the ASA workers’ compensation committee
This webinar qualifies for 1.0 active hour of continuing education toward maintaining your ASA credential.