Engaging a Multigenerational Workforce
Join the discussion between staffing professionals from different generations as they share their candid insight on effective communication, mentoring, and professional development; how to create an inclusive and flexible workplace to retain talent; and more. Moderated by John Thomas, CSP, CSC, from Express Employment Professionals, this panel will discuss the preferences of different generations in the workforce and how to make sure all employees feel engaged in their work.
During this webinar, attendees will learn
- Effective communication strategies for a multigenerational workforce
- How crossgenerational mentoring can help employees and employers
- How managers and employees can adapt to different work styles
- How teleworking and flexible workplaces can help employers retain talent
- What role technology should have in a multigenerational workplace
John Thomas, CSP, CSC, professional staffing field consultant and national recruiting center manager, Express Employment Professionals
Mylah Rice, intern, SEEK Careers / Staffing Inc.
Shannon Block, CSP, chief operating officer, Medical Staffing Services Inc.
Stacey Bigelow, TSC, CSP, president, The Advance Group
Lola Lass, CSP, president and owner, Adeeta Corporate Staffing LLC