Work Site Enforcement in the New Administration
Brought to you by the ASA Engineering, IT, and Scientific Section.
President Trump issued many executive orders in quick succession followed the inauguration, many of which were focused on interior enforcement of the U.S. immigration laws. This enforcement can come in many forms—what affects staffing companies most directly are resources dedicated to expanding workplace raids and investigations by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
During this webinar, attendees will learn
- What the Trump administration’s promised for increased immigration enforcement
- Reasons ICE may visit a work site
- How to designate and prepare responders
- What instructions to provide for field employees
- How to implement clear protocols for the conduct of key personnel
Helen L. Konrad, Esq., director, McCandlish Holton PCSign in or become a member to access past webinars