Make 2017 Your Best Year Yet
Attend this Webinar
December 20, 2016 3–4pm
Please Login to Register
Who Should Attend
Staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions professionals in the engineering, IT and scientific section, including company owners, corporate executives, business development managers, sales and marketing staff, and search and placement professionals.
What differentiates an average firm from a great one? It comes down to the plan and how people execute the plan. This session will help you plan to make 2017 your best year yet.
By popular demand, this session is being led by longtime staffing industry consultant Scott Wintrip. For five consecutive years, Wintrip has been named to the Staffing 100, acknowledging him as one of the top 100 leaders in the industry. Based on input from the engineering, IT, and scientific section policy councils, he’ll share important insights and current best practices specific to firms in engineering, IT, and scientific staffing.
You’ll get practical insights, ethical practices, and the latest methods he’s sharing with his clients across the globe.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- Accountability methods that are enhancing team performance without the need for heavy-handed leadership
- Three educational methods that are helping new hires ramp up quickly and tenured staff enhance their effectiveness
- The five rules for phone calls that are creating better candidate and client engagement
- A look at the numbers, including what’s working in metrics and compensation
- How to assess and improve the flow of talent being generated by recruiters
During the session, Wintrip will also give you a sneak peek of key content from forthcoming book, High Velocity Hiring: How to Hire Top Talent in an Instant, being published by McGraw-Hill.
As always in a session with Wintrip, you’ll leave with practical insights, ethical practices, and the latest methods he’s sharing with his clients across the globe.
Scott Wintrip, PCC, Wintrip Consulting Group
This webinar qualifies for 1.0 continuing education hour toward maintaining your ASA credential.