Pinterest Strategy at the McIntyre Group
Webinar and live discussion brought to you by the ASA Office-Administrative Section.
Social media is a tool staffing firms can use for sourcing, bringing in new business, and creating a network. These are the main objectives of social media for McIntyre. To make the use of social media interesting, McIntyre tries to make every post as attractive and eye-catching as possible.
Join Cheryl Fecteau, digital marketing manager for the McIntyre Group, as she discusses her company’s Pinterest strategy and explains how it has helped the company stay top-of-mind with candidates and clients. Then join Fecteau on ASA Central after the webinar for a live discussion on Pinterest strategy and how your company can take advantage of the platform.
During this webinar, attendees will
- Learn about the best “pin” categories for staffing and recruiting
- Discover which content gets the most and least traction on Pinterest
- Find out the best times to post on Pinterest
- Learn how to effectively brand your Pinterest page
- Hear about ways to incorporate Pinterest into your candidate process
Cheryl Fecteau, digital marketing manager, The McIntyre GroupSign in or become a member to access past webinars