Preventing and Managing the Threat of Workplace Violence
Workplace violence has become a tragic and all-too-common occurrence. To protect their employees and their businesses, all employers should develop and implement a workplace violence prevention policy to protect their employees from threats and actual incidents of workplace violence.
During this webinar, attendees will learn
- What laws set out requirements for a workplace violence prevention policy
- How to develop a compliant workplace violence prevention policy
- How to identify potential threats of workplace violence
- How your firm should respond to a workplace violence incident
- How to develop response strategies for an active shooter incident.
Mark A Lies II, Esq., partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLCSign in or become a member to access past webinars