Preventing and Managing the Threat of Workplace Violence
Attend this Webinar
Feb. 27, 2018 3–4 p.m. EST
Please Login to RegisterLogin
Who Should Attend
Staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions professionals
Workplace violence has become a tragic and all-too-common occurrence. To protect their employees and their businesses, all employers should develop and implement a workplace violence prevention policy to protect their employees from threats and actual incidents of workplace violence.
During this webinar, attendees will learn
- What laws set out requirements for a workplace violence prevention policy
- How to develop a compliant workplace violence prevention policy
- How to identify potential threats of workplace violence
- How your firm should respond to a workplace violence incident
- How to develop response strategies for an active shooter incident.
Mark A Lies II, Esq., partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLC
This webinar qualifies for 1.0 legal hour of continuing education toward maintaining your ASA credential.