Staffing Finance 101—The Building Blocks
You love your career in staffing. You are well versed in the art of recruiting; you are good at finding new business. The next step in your career is to understand the impact of what you do on the financial results of the business. This webinar will provide you with basic building blocks to help demystify some of the concepts utilized daily in the industry. It will look at the components of an income statement such as revenues, cost of goods sold, gross margin, and net profit—and help you understand the impact your daily decisions can make on the financial results of your company.
During this ASA webinar, attendees will learn about
- How financial statements provide a scorecard to measure efforts against
- The difference in staffing placement hourly pay versus a direct hire placement fee
- How timing might impact the “score” on the income statement
- Different approaches to billing a customer, such as cost +, flat hourly rate
- The cost of a full-time employee
- How the gross margin is different than markup and why it is important
- Corporate expenses and getting to net profit
New for ASA credential holders!
Starting with the May 10, 2016, live webinar, registered attendees who are ASA-certified will automatically see the earned CE hour added to their online CE status within three business days. You no longer need to submit earned hours from attending live ASA webinars on the CE submission form.
You must still submit your earned CE hours from any ASA On-Demand recordings and previous live webinars attended.