Compliance Best Practices in Industrial Staffing, Part 2: Safety and OSHA’s Temporary Worker Initiative
Brought to you by:
This webinar is part of a 4-part compliance best practices series for industrial staffing. Stay tuned for more information:
- View the webinar recording for Compliance Best Practices in Industrial Staffing, Part 1: ADA and Light Duty Accommodation.
- Oct 30, 3-3:45 pm ET: Compliance Best Practices in Industrial Staffing, Part 3: Indemnification Issues in Industrial Staffing Contracts
- Dec 11, 3-3:45 pm ET: Compliance Best Practices in Industrial Staffing, Part 4: Legal Implications for Providing Transportation Services to Client Sites
Join Sharon Davis, CSHO, occupational safety manager for Elwood Staffing, for a webinar looking at how industrial staffing firms can remain compliant with safety regulations and with the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s temporary worker initiative to protect the health and safety of assigned employees. Davis will examine where industrial staffing firms are most at risk and how they can work with client companies to remain compliant.
During this webinar, attendees will learn
- Which are the vital safety regulations that staffing firms should be aware of
- What OSHA’s temporary worker initiative means for staffing firms
- How to define employer responsibility between staffing firm and host employer
- How to build client relationships to ensure clients are appropriately managing on-site associates
- How to combat against unsafe usage of technology during work hours
Sharon Davis, CSHO, occupational safety manager, Elwood StaffingSign in or become a member to access past webinars