Navigating the Pandemic Now—And Planning for the Future
Can your staffing company efficiently answer these two questions and effectively communicate the answers to all its stakeholders?
- What operational and financial actions are company leaders taking now to best manage operations through the pandemic?
- How is your company’s leadership team preparing now and in the near future for the eventual resumption of business?
In this session, a panel of industry veterans and research experts will make sure your company walks away with the best possible strategies for answering those questions. During this session, you’ll hear an analysis of where the staffing industry is today and how the current environment may change in the weeks and months ahead. In this discussion, panelists also will examine which industry sectors are most likely to be short-term market gainers and short-term market decliners. Get the information your company needs to make informed, strategic decisions that will help your company survive now and succeed in the future.
During this webinar, attendees will learn
- How to be agile-operationally and financially
- How to plan and develop models using statistical data
- How to lead your team toward the eventual resumption of business
- How to effectively communicate with clients and staff
- How to apply for government assistance
- How ASA initiatives can support your company’s growth
Leo Sheridan, CEO, Advanced Group, and chairman, ASA board of directors
Dave MacKeen, CEO, Eliassen Group
Rick Wagner, president, Employment Solutions Personnel Services
Greg Palmer, founder and managing director, G. Palmer & Associates
Cynthia Davidson, senior director, research, American Staffing Association