Download this logo to use on your website, social media posts, or blog posts; create certificates or other celebratory materials for your staffing stars; or print out and display to honor your hardworking temporary and contract employees.
- Download vertical PNG logo with 2021 dates
- Download vertical JPG logo with 2021 dates
- Download vertical EPS logo with 2021 dates
- Download horizontal PNG logo with 2021 dates
- Download horizontal JPG logo with 2021 dates
- Download horizontal EPS logo with 2021 dates
- Download generic vertical PNG logo
- Download generic vertical JPG logo
- Download generic vertical EPS logo
- Download generic horizontal PNG logo
- Download generic horizontal JPG logo
- Download generic horizontal EPS logo
Frequently Asked Questions
Review these facts to learn more about National Staffing Employee Week and the contributions of the millions of temporary and contract employees to the U.S. economy every business day.
Social Media Ideas
Share about your company’s celebrations and extend your thanks to your temporary and contract employees through social media. ASA makes it easy for you by providing valuable tips and sample posts for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
News Release Template
Use this template to share with the news media how your agency is celebrating this commemorative week and how staffing companies contribute to the economy of your state. By taking part in National Staffing Employee Week, your staffing agency communicates to job seekers, clients, and your local business community just how much you value your temporary and contract employees.
Sample Email to Journalists
Use this sample email to invite journalists in your local area to learn more about the staffing industry on a first-hand basis—by visiting your agency and meeting with your most valuable asset: your temporary and contract employees.
To help plan your company’s celebrations of your staffing stars, ASA has put together a list of suggested activities to engage your employees.