ASA Sensitivity Training Series, Part 4: Workplace Issues Related to Sexual Harassment
Employers have a legal obligation to maintain a workplace free from unlawful harassment and discrimination. Allowing such behavior to occur, or failing to act to prohibit unlawful harassment, can result in costly lawsuits, low morale among employees, and decreased productivity.
However, there are measures employers can take to prevent unlawful harassment and discrimination from occurring among their employees. This webinar will discuss actions employers can implement now to help prevent harassment in the workplace.
During this webinar, attendees will learn
- What laws govern harassment in the workplace
- How to develop policies and procedures on preventing workplace harassment
- How to provide proper training for employees on harassment avoidance
- When and how to investigate complaints of harassment
- Practical tips for avoiding costly harassment lawsuits
Wayne E. Pinkstone, Esq., partner, Fox Rothschild LLPSign in or become a member to access past webinars