Social Media Optimization for Recruiters
Brought to you by:
Successful recruiters know how to create a brand for themselves while also fully understanding their company’s brand and culture and the nature of the positions for which they’re recruiting. When you hone in on and leverage your expertise, you can build your firm’s presence and establish deeper relationships with candidates. Recruiters who are in sync with their firms’ marketing campaigns and play an active role in sharing that information will build a bigger network of interested candidates.
Ensuring that everyone is on the same page and core values are inherent in all messaging is one of the most important aspects of effective recruitment marketing. The same message should be delivered to all audiences, across all communication channels, to reach the candidates you’re trying to attract.
During this webinar, attendees will learn
- Why building a social media brand is the No. 1 thing you can do for yourself and your company
- How to cash in on the “influencer” gold rush
- What you need to know from Justin Bieber, Facebook, and the 80/20 principle
- How you can embrace artificial intelligence in recruiting
- What social media has to do with recruiting
- Tactics for engaging and retaining talent
Chris Comrie, founder, Recruiting Leaders AcademySign in or become a member to access past webinars