Thank you for accessing the ASA Certification Video Module Study Tool. This resource should be used to complement individual study or assist groups in preparing for the Certified Staffing Professional®, Technical Services CertifiedSM, or the Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® exam.
About the Video Module Study Tool and Corresponding Workbook
The ASA Certification Video Module Study Tool consists of four video modules:
- Module 1: Discrimination and Workplace Harassment
- Module 1 recording: Video Study Tool—Module 1
- Module 2: Wage and Hour, and Immigration and I-9
- Module 2 recording: Video Study Tool—Module 2
- Module 3: Drug Testing, Hiring, and Employee Handbooks
- Module 3 recording: Video Study Tool—Module 3
- Module 4: Workplace Safety, Family Medical Leave Act, and Worker Classification
- Module 4 recording: Video Study Tool—Module 4
Download and print your copy of the PDF workbook now by clicking on this link. The workbook includes suggested reading assignments for each module in Employment Law for Staffing Professionals (13th edition) and Co-Employment (8th edition), kickoff activities, discussion questions, scenarios, and knowledge-check questions. Each of the four modules presents a collection of practical exercises and discussion points that can be addressed in about 1.5 hours—per module.
Instructions on the recommended use of this study tool can be found in the opening pages of the workbook.
Good luck on your studies. Your commitment to continuing education demonstrates your dedication to maintaining high standards of professionalism in the staffing, recruiting, and workforce solutions industry.