CHP® Exam Study Tips
With a reasonable investment of time and effort for preparation, and taking advantage of all the resources ASA offers, you can maximize your chances for success in earning your CHP credential.
Here are some important ASA exam study tips:
- Review the online PDF study guide on the Affordable Care Act.
- Take the online practice exam to evaluate which areas require additional studying.
- Refer to the appropriate sections of the Employment Law and Co-Employment books for additional information on topic areas where you need to improve.
- Take the online practice exam again after additional study. You may take the online practice exam as many times as you would like.
- Depending on your industry experience, allow four to six weeks averaging one to two hours per week for studying.
- Allot two hours of uninterrupted time to take the exam.